Saturday, October 21, 2006

Dildon't.

Picked up this right minging bird in Newington last night. Never too much of a challenge there, I thought.
But very occasionaly, I'm wrong!
When I took her back to my 'studio flat' and offered her something warm and filling, she whipped what looked the the crevice tool off a vacuum cleaner from her bag and offered me likewise.
Well, I told the dirty cow where she could stick her implement and much to my dismay she did!
What is up with people these days?
I think she must have been one of those lesbianists.

5 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger The Angina Monologues said...

Did it give her a buzz?

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Dane Valley Ted said...

I am not to sure about this!
Eastcliff Thorburn?
Mrs Potts?
This has all the hallmarks of a certain Ramsgate Millionare who shall be nameless.
The only thing that rings true is the minging birds in Newington.
I had occasion to attend a function at the Cherry Orchard and the only attractive woman there was the drag queen !!!!!!

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

Hmmmm, wouldn't put it past the wily git. He has, on occasion, had me wondering if I'm actually him, myself.
Only when I'm drunk though.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Eastcliff Richard said...

Nothing to do with me, guv. More RSR's style.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Anonymous said...

Not sure that I like being compared to an effete snob like him.
But it's refreshing to discover that he's not the old man that he makes himself out to be. That Bichington geezer is a bit clever, eh?
Perhaps he ought to start acting his age!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home