Monday, September 25, 2006

Now There's A Funny Thing!

While out walking Cruncher, my gorgeous, slavering Brindle Staffy, last night through King Street, on my way to the York Arms, I saw a fella walking through McDonalds with another Brindle Staffy (though not as hard looking as mine) and he was wearing exactly the same shell suit as me!
What are the chances of that?
He even had a very similar baseball cap to mine.
If that wasn't enough of a coincidence, just as I hocked one up and sent it Earthwards at some 50mph, he did the same!!!
Thinking he might be taking the piss, I went inside to land one on him but he'd completely dissapeared. I checked in the toilets and everywhere. Had to content myself with kicking one of their chairs over, much to the distress of the kid who was sitting on it.
Ah well, I'm sure I'll see him again and I'll have him next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home